Saturday, July 19, 2008

Alive and well

Yes, we're still alive and well...but without internet access.  No high-speed service is available in the boonies where we live as of now, but hopefully soon, they'll make something available other than dial-up. Right now I'm mooching a wireless internet connection from various shopping centers and fast-food joints on my laptop. 

Just a quick update. We're all moved in and settling in. We LOVE our new house and thank God daily. Sharon's mom and sister came down for a week and helped her decorate, paint and such. The baby room is all painted, decorated, and furnished. The only thing missing is the baby! She'll be here in about 2 1/2 months though (man, time is FLYING). Sharon's feelin' good and her belly is growin' bigger and bigger each day. Lilia has been moving and kickin' like it's goin' outta style! She's been very active -- I love to feel her kick around...it's the neatest feeling.

Our digital camera broke. It still works if you breathe and hold your head just right while you use it. That explains why there are no pics of the house or Sharon yet. I'll try to get it to work and snap a few pics to post on here by this coming week. Maybe even this weekend. 

Ok, I'll try and post more soon. Ciao Ciao!
 

2 comments:

Baumgartner News said...

Glad to hear y'all setteled in the house so quickly!! I can't wait to see the pictures! =)

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yes! Please post pictures of Sharon and your new house soon.:)