Saturday, June 07, 2008

Procrastinators Unite!

Tomorrow.

I laughed so hard when I seen those words on a t-shirt because, sadly but truly, I could relate. I admit it's been a weakness of mine, but I am proud of myself for improving in that area.

So here I am again with attempt #543 at updating my blog (o.k., slight exaggeration, but you get the jest). This time I will not proclaim that I will keep it updated, but that I will do my best. Maybe it will work out better this time.

Y'all pray for me.

2 comments:

Baumgartner News said...

It's about time!!! You better keep this up or else!!!(HAHA) I want to see pics of the house (once you move in), pics of Sharon.. all cute and preggo...AND of course the baby when she gets here! So like I said.. you better keep it up! =)

Anonymous said...

Zach: Ha ha that's pretty funny.